Names Searched Right Now:
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
    Sooo... Parker turned 1 last week. I can't believe my little baby is already 1 year old! We celebrated at my parents house (where Parker and I live now). I wasn't sure if Jem was going to come our not, but he, his brother, and their parents all showed up and Parker was very happy to see her daddy

About the pregnancy; psychically i'm feeling great. Nothing to worry about. Not feeling so great mentally though. Breaking up with Jem, and moving back in with my parents hasn't been easy. Seems like Jem and I can't stay away from each other either, and that doesn't exactly help. not sure what I expected since we have Parker, and #2 on its way but..It's just so hard. I never thought I was going to have to deal with all this shit at my age. But here I am

sorry to hear about what you're going through teddybear, it can only get better now
    [B][CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5]Mikayla[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys]mom to Parker Hermione
    due December 11 with #2
    [COLOR="#ff6699"]Nova Felicity[/COLOR] OR [COLOR="#3399cc"]Mason Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

Happy 1st birthday Parker Glad to hear the day went well Mikayla, and i'm sorry for all the other stuff you've got going on - it's a difficult path you & Jem have to travel on to figure out how to co-parent your little angels, but as long as you both always put them first you'll figure it out!

Is anyone having baby showers or anything soon? I've got mine on the 14th and i'm terrified it's a disaster in the making. You know that old saying about 'to many cooks in the kitchen'? Yeah my Mum & my BFF are joint hosting, but the BFF is sorta taking over a bit, so now my Mum is trying to push back and i'm just waiting for the whole thing to implode. It's either going to be spectacular or a total trainwreck - time will tell which way the coin will land!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

7 weeks left!! So hard to believe! Aside from the fact that I am getting pummeled from the inside that is... Baby MUST be getting bigger and stronger which makes me very glad, and very exhausted at the same time.
    We moved to our new house last weekend so it is FINALLY!!! time to start washing and organizing baby things. Just need to wait the next 7 days (who's counting?!) out before my mom can come back and paint the nursery.
    I have been pretty lucky with how smoothly this pregnancy has gone and how comfortable I have been. Up until this week lol. Beginning to see how these last few weeks are going to drag and be exhausting.

No showers until AFTER baby safely arrives for me @anniemarie. Family is a few hours away so we will be taking baby to see all of them at once. (My mom literally has 13 brothers and sisters that nearly all live in one place) Plus I'm at the point in my life where I am able and wanted to make decisions on what I wanted for us, and to get it myself. Since we are TEAM GREEN, we'll be happy to get more gender specific clothes and books etc. from the shower.

@anniemarie: my baby shower is this Saturday. I specifically wanted to do it before I get so big and miserable that I can't enjoy it. One of my good friends and my mom are also hosting it - but it's not a traditional shower. We're having it at a Mexican restaurant and it's men and women invited. No games or any of that. I really wanted something very chill. We do need the help getting everything we need for baby girl and I wanted to get everyone together to celebrate her (it's been a long road for us) so I'm looking forward to it - but keeping it as low stress as possible. Hope yours ends up being wonderful and that the drama passes!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Well so, I just had a nasty little scare. Went to the bathroom tonight and realized I was spotting again - but it hadn't happened since Week 10 so now at Week 26 it really startled me. Called the OB and she wanted me to go right to the hospital. So I did. Sucked especially bad because hubby is on a trip on the other side of the country. But my mom came with me so at least i wasn't alone. But anyway, had an ultrasound and bloodwork and an exam and baby hooked up to a monitor for a few hours and everything appears fine. They couldn't find any source for blood. Very strange. Baby girl was going kicking and dancing like never before most of the time so that was reassuring and entertaining at least
    But anyway, home now. Complete pelvic rest but that's it, no full bed rest surprisingly. Just really, really hoping it doesn't happen again and that there are no more scares. The idea of losing her at this point is much too much to even think about. Hoping to fall asleep and forget all about it for awhile!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!