Names Searched Right Now:
Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
    Hello, Iv had a VERY difficult pregnancy. I'm not sure you will remember me as if only been on once and it was quite a few months ago. Iv been rushed in and out of hospital and I have had a few near misses, right now every thing is ok.
    Last edited by teddybear03; August 30th, 2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Teddy & Spence
    =

Samuel Crispin 'Sam' 09/10/10
    Expecting a grapette dd 03/11/13

13/05/08- The day I lost an angel, Joseph Spencer X

Hey teddybear03, I'm so sorry to hear that! What's been going on? If you don't want to talk about it, that's totally fine too, but we're pretty good listeners for venting if you need to. And when are you due, is the finish line in site yet? Hope you have a nice weekend!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

In June I started bleeding and I was in pain since i was about 22 weeks, I went to the doctor and the said I had placenta previa. They said they will probably induces me early because of the complications. I had placenta previa before with a baby before Sam, I have not talked about this baby due to I'm still emotional about it.

I had to have a C- section early at 25 weeks, the baby died he was a boy called Joesph.

I'm just worried about this pregnancy so much and with Sam it's just so much.
    Teddy & Spence
    =

Samuel Crispin 'Sam' 09/10/10
    Expecting a grapette dd 03/11/13

13/05/08- The day I lost an angel, Joseph Spencer X

Oh wow, I am so sorry Teddy. I can't imagine what that would be like and I'm sorry you had to go thru it once, much less face it twice. My cousin also had placenta previa and was on bed rest for the last 3 months of her pregnancy but just last week she gave birth (vaginal) to a perfect, healthy baby girl named Laury. I sincerely hope you end up with the same wonderful outcome. But I completely understand not wanting to talk about it and being emotional, it's all so difficult, especially when pregnancy hormones are raging too. Do you have support to help you out at home? I hope so. There's so much that is out of our control with pregnancy, it's a really awful feeling. So just know you're doing the best you can! Rest as much as possible, lean on the people around you who love you, and Nameberry can be a great place for support too if you happen to feel like sharing. <<hugs>>
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Nice to see you again Teddy! Sorry you've had such a rough time of it - that sounds like a lot to deal with... Like Christine said though, we're pretty good listeners so if you ever wanted to talk we're here.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013