Names Searched Right Now:
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Hello Ladies, Feeling pretty well here but have been exhausted this week for some reason. We just finished a busy vacation where we got our new summer house up and running for the first time since we bought it and that was fairly stressful and intense, so I may just be recovering (It is a huge project!). I was released from high risk care this week as my follow-up ultrasound showed a healthy, strong placenta and a baby measuring a week ahead and almost two pounds. Baby is moving a lot but I am actually still reasonably small, having gained 13 lbs total although I'm waddling and moving pretty slowly. Keep the updates coming!

I obviously have a pregnancy brain as well :razz:
    I went to visit Jem (baby dad) and his family yesterday and had a long talk with his mom. But I kept calling her the wrong name! I've been living with them for a year and a half, so I should know her name by now For some reason I took the trashed into the bathroom! I'm also forgetting simple words, and it gets soooooo frustrating! Not to mention that i've been SO tired this week. But life has taken a turn this week, and I guess that's why so it will get better.
    [B][CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5]Mikayla[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys]mom to Parker Hermione
    due December 11 with #2
    [COLOR="#ff6699"]Nova Felicity[/COLOR] OR [COLOR="#3399cc"]Mason Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

@hootowl - CONGRATS on the baby GIRL! That's what I'm having too and i was so happy when we found, I was grinning like a maniac for a good 24 hours. I've always, always dreamed of having a baby girl so it was a literal dream come true and I couldn't be happier. Love the 3D ultrasounds!

@jazz - so, so sorry to hear you're having such a tough pregnancy. I get a couple of migraines a year and they're so awful, I don't know how I would handle it if I was getting a couple a week. Is there anything your doctor says you are ok to take while preggo? And I can only imagine how difficult it would be to be on bed rest for so long (I was on it for about 2 weeks very early on this pregnancy and that nearly drove me nuts), I hope your hubby is willing and able to give you lots of extra love and attention! I relied on my lap top, my dogs, my hubby, lots of television and some good books. We live with my parents so they also helped a lot. Good luck to you and I'll be thinking about you, hoping you feel soon! <<hugs>>
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

@cvdutch- Thank you! I'm still so hhappy and it has been a couple days, but after two boys it was so exciting to not see a little boy part on the screen haha. I love that she'll have 2 big brothers.

Can I join? I'm due October 18th with a gender surprise.