Names Searched Right Now:
Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    anniemarie - thanks! Nah he didn't take it so well but who would? we both still love each other, but we can't be together right now. we both need to get our life together first, and learn to focus on whats important: our daughter. so I'm now living with my parents, and during the last year and a half i've only seen them a couple of times. Feels weird to be back to the one place I swore never to return to, lol. you do what you gotta do though
    [B][CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5]Mikayla[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys]mom to Parker Hermione
    due December 11 with #2
    [COLOR="#ff6699"]Nova Felicity[/COLOR] OR [COLOR="#3399cc"]Mason Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

@hoot- I really hope you're birthday turns out ok. I had mine on Friday. Nothing super special. DH got me one present but nothing to unwrap. My kids gave me great homemade gifts and I spent the day thrift shopping with my mom. We went out to dinner but it turned out to be a less than spectacular meal. We came home and made dessert as a family and it turned out to be a disaster. All in all, it was a little disappointing but my husband has never been really big into birthdays so I was pretty happy with what I got.

Turned out that on Monday, DH woke me up with a surprise that I would need to drop the kids off at my mom's house and that we were going to get away for a couple days. We just got back today and it was so wonderful. He planned the whole thing without me knowing. He has never done anything like this before. He said he wanted to go on a weekday so that he wouldn't miss spending time with the kids on Saturday and they could still be part of my birthday. We also have our Anniversary coming up this week so it was kind of a big hoo-ha for both. I am feeling very spoiled.

@Mikayla- welcome to the thread!

@misstoon - I'd be mad too! We decided to wait for our second baby and our technician didn't even look. She kept mentioning different parts as his/her but she mentioned from the beginning that it didn't matter what pronoun she used because she didn't really know. Luckily, you will get to find out for sure on Sunday.

I keep thinking that we need to come up with a new name for "baby." Its quite confusing because Gideon is also "baby". Poor little guy is already going to have to deal with being replaced when "new baby" comes.

@stellam- New house, new truck, new baby! Lucky you. Moving is hard, do you have help?
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

skarassoona - I dont know how old your kids are but maybe you could get them to come up with a nickname for the new baby? to get them more involved i mean. it might make Gideon feel less replaced. at least thats how my parents did it when they were expecting me. sound like you had a great birthday/anniversary!

I'm a little nervous about when the baby will be born. I know i can't decide the date, but I'm due December 11th and it's my mother's birthday five days after. I really, really don't want the baby to be born on that date, hopefully not the day before or after either. At least I'm due fairly early in december, so I won't have a baby on Christmas Eve. I'll do anything to make sure of that

when are everybody due? is there a list somewhere? I haven't had the time to look through the thread yet.
    due December 11 with #2
    [COLOR="#ff6699"]Nova Felicity[/COLOR] OR [COLOR="#3399cc"]Mason Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

@mikayla: there's a list of members and their due dates in the very first post on this thread! I'm due 12/8 so just a few days before you
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

cvdutch31 - Ahh, thanks! I should have known..pregnancy brain
    due December 11 with #2