Names Searched Right Now:
Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
    Blek that drink was horrible!!! I had it 3 weeks ago, yuck yuck yuck! Never heard anything about the results, my midwife is kinda 'no news is good news', so must've come up with nothing to worry about. I see her tomorrow though (29 weeks!!!!!) so will double check then. Not sure how it all works in the states, but here in New Zealand we have monthly appointments up till 30ish weeks, and then fortnightly for a couple of weeks and then weekly right at the end.... tomorrow's appt signals the end of my monthly appointments and on to fortnightly - eep! only 11 weeks to go, where has the last 29 weeks gone?!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

@annie I think its about the same here in the USA. With appointment every month until 30 or 32 weeks then every 2 weeks until 36 weeks then every week. I have a history of preterm labor so I have weekly starting at 33/34 weeks this this time so that I can have all the tests done earlier like group b strep and rh factors. Those test will probably be done at 32 weeks for me then again at 36 if I make it that far.

Is anyone else having heartburn? I'm having it constantly.

My heartburn has become an every day occurrence. And that's something I never get when not pregnant. I'm sticking to tums, lots of water, walking around when I can (tailbone pain is limiting that though), and even propping my upper body up with pillows at night if it's bad. So annoying!

Baby girl has really started kicking hard enough for me to feel it now, feels like a little tap dancing party in my lower belly. LOVE IT!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

I am so so lucky in terms of symptoms this pregnancy, and i can add heartburn to the list of things I haven't had (yet!). I've heard a big glass of milk is good for settling it though - no idea how true that actually is though.

Midwife appointment on thursday was all good BP is 110/80 so well withing a normal range, it was a bit elevated at the last one so that was a relief. If you'll recall though, my last appointment was the same week we moved house so its probably not surprising my BP was elevated - i actually posted about what a horrible experience that move was! Heartbeat is strong, and baby is still breech (heads up by my ribs & feet are pointing down), they're not concerned about that yet though as he still has plenty of time to move. Finally got the confirmation that it was a case of 'no news is good news' in terms of my glucose/urine & blood tests i did about a month ago, everything was normal so yay!

@christine - I love that feeling so much, always makes me smile!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone's feeling? I'm ecstatic to finally be able to say Baby Girl is kicking up a storm, feeling it every day now, a few times a day. And I love it! She sometimes kicks my bladder - or uses it as a pillow still - but I know that will probably only get worse as she gets bigger so oh well. Just so happy to feel her moving regularly.

I'm also starting to feel huge. I don't think I am in reality, and it's definitely mostly belly, but I've never weighed this much in my life and it's just strange (and a bit scary). I've started registering and my friend has started planning a shower so it's all definitely becoming more real. It's pretty overwhelming to think about everything we still need to buy and all the stuff we need to do! So how are all of you doing?

ETA: The heartburn has been so bad the last couple of nights that it's actually woken me up in the middle of the night. I've had to sit up, eat some tums, and prop myself up to go back to sleep. Tolerable but definitely annoying!
    Last edited by cvdutch31; August 12th, 2013 at 12:49 AM.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!