Names Searched Right Now:
Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
    Hey ladies - i feel you on the hormone induced crazies, must have been the weekend for it. My poor husband and I got in a couple of really stupid arguements about dumb things and i got so angry with him, when really he wasn't doing anything wrong.

The first one was because he had a day off work last week and was nice enough to get into bub's room and assemble the cot & the drawers, but he hasn't put them in the place i wanted them, he's put them where he thinks they're best (kinda like a mirror image of how i wanted it). I got so angry that he wouldn't move them for me and just do what i wanted! I know, control freak much?! I still think my way would be better, but i've decided to just leave it how it is because it's not worth the arguement and i'll eventually get used to it i'm sure.... OR he'll come to his senses and realise i'm right? lol

The second one was even stupider. We ususally get takeout on friday nights so i'd text him saying I felt like one thing (he was having a drink with a colleague). Anyway he got home and said "what do you want from 'insert entirely different place from what i had said i wanted here'". I was just like 'i don't want that, i want this', and he was like 'well i don't want that', so i said 'fine then, i'll just go and get my own and you do whatever you want'.... and it escalated - lol so stupid in hindsight. He's being frustrating like that at the moment though, just disagreeing with me over silly things....

I think we both know everything is going to change so much soon that we're both trying to control everything right now and are just butting heads whenever our thinking doesn't line up. Ah the joys of becoming first time parents right?

Anyway - Hootowl, glad your hubby is coming round to baby talk
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

@anniemarie: wow, must have been something in the air this past weekend because my husband and I were going at it like cats and dogs also - over incredibly stupid stuff that ended up escalating into a stupid argument. I feel like I have so little control over my emotions and my reactions to things and although I think he's trying, he just doesn't fully understand and still gets frustrated/upset with me too quickly. If he could learn to let things slide a little bit better, we'll both be better off for the time being because I'm just not fully myself right now. And yes, I think you're right, that there's so much stress right now about this new little person on her way that I think it's taking it's toll. We've started to think about the new car we have to get, we looked at strollers (the one we like is $360 and hubby refuses to even consider second-hand), we've talked about how badly he needs a better job... I'm sure it's a lot on his shoulders - and he's not talking about it to me because I think he doesn't want to upset me. So then when something little happens, it blows up and becomes terrible. Ugh. I'm exhausted and need a vacation after this lousy weekend!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

The attack of then pregnancy hormones duh du dummm lol. Me and dh got into it too. It wasn't even really his fault I was getting ready to make dinner and he suggested ordering a pizza I said that was fine but he decided not to. Well after the kids went to bed he ordered a pizza. I wouldnt have made dinner if you were going to order a pizza anyway. Plus his friend with two kids was over staying the night and his friends kids won't go to sleep until like 12 watching tv and being held and rocked. So I couldn't even relax and watch tv I spent the night in my room sick bored and incredibly annoyed.

lol has it been a full moon or something??? I dunno about you ladies, but i'm so rational usually and i HATE feeling like that. It's almost out of body, i know even as i'm losing the plot that i'm completely insane, i'm just powerless to stop it! I'm really going to try though, hubby is awesome 90% of the time so i have to stop punishing him for the 10% he's not... He's human too I also really need to put out more... lol he's always in such a better mood when he gets loving, i just really haven't felt like it, but it makes for such a more harmonious home!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Hang in there everybody! Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it gets WORSE!! My poor husband has perfected the head-down-shoulders-slumped-"linguinie-arms"-Yes, Dear" to let me know when I am just being difficult. He's pretty good about not doing it until I'm definitely over the line, but that usually gets me smiling, or at least reminds me to be nicer. But here we are after all of these kids and he still doesn't get how hard and tiring it is to be pregnant. I think men tell themselves that it can't be that bad since so many women do it. And then we women want to talk all lovey-dovey about the baby and it must seem inconsistent to them. But somehow, I don't blame the baby for the round ligament pain or the headaches or my already swollen feet - I blame my husband!!

First timers - yep, it changes everything. Birdie Mae was the first one my husband and I had together and she is much younger than the others. Currently, I am terribly jealous of my toddler because she now has "my spot" cuddled up with her daddy in the bed (until I get up and put her in the crib) and my husband is jealous of her (although he won't admit it) because she gets my evening attention. But most of the changes are wonderful - we are so connected through her, she looks just like him and it makes me love him more, we are truly a team when it comes to her, which has been a nice change because we have had to combine two established households and that sometimes felt like a turf war.

Has anyone heard from Blade?

Hope everyone has a comfortable, scare free week. I am so envious of those of you who have your name choices settled. I'm not even close.
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!