Names Searched Right Now:
Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
    I have started feeling the baby regularly. I can usually only feel him at night and in the morning while I'm in bed on my back. I think I am just to busy and active during the day to notice. Its still really weak and I can only feel it in certain places. I have anterior placenta and when I went to my anatomy scan he was just kicking away right into the placenta and I couldn't feel a thing. Only two more days till viability for me, so that is pretty exciting.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

When is the earliest viability again? I thought it was about 26 weeks, is that correct? Still feels a long way off for me sitting here at Week 21...
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Viability at this point is just percentages. 23-24 weeks is the point where most doctors will try to resuscitate or perform a c-section. At 24 weeks a baby has about a 40% chance of survival. This goes up 2-3% everyday till 26 weeks. At 26 weeks a baby has a 80-90% chance of survival. Obviously the healthiest time for babies to be born is past 37 weeks. Just nice to know that my baby would have a chance at this point. I'll be 24 weeks in 2 days.

@cvdutch-the earliest I've heard was 21 weeks but I think most drs consider 26 weeks viable. I had a neighbor whos twin boys were born at 24 weeks I believe due to twin to twin and they are 3 years old now. We make great improvements with medicine all the time.
    Well I am set on moving the police and swat have been at my apartments twice in the past 5 days. Its not my idea of fun. With two boys already and the new baby one the way it makes me very uneasy.

We just finished big project for my husbands side job so we are going to celebrate by going out to a nice dinner without the kids. I'm excited.

@hootowl - eek. Hopefully you cant work something out soon.