Names Searched Right Now:
Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
    misslinseylou: I am also carrying twins! I'm so sorry to hear about all the bumps in the road so far, I am so afraid of any complications that could come along with a twin pregnancy. I didn't get my genders until the week 23, which was soo hard because they told me that they knew since 18 weeks but "didn't feel comfortable saying" It drove me crazy!!! Hopefully at your next ultrasound they will let you know, some shopping would probably help with the stress you must be feeling!

Thanks, ladies! @Taabbiithaa what are your babies genders? And what kind of twins are they? Mine are di/di, which I'm told is the most common/safest so that's been comforting, but still there is so much to be wary of with two. Take care!

misslinseylou,
    mine are also di/di, two sacs two placentas! I would be so worried if I had identical twins. Mine are Boy/Girl! I feel soo lucky to be having one of each, but I'm sure it will just make things even harder when it comes to raising them, lol. I just found out a few days ago, and it is the most exciting thing, especially being my first pregnancy. Shopping has been sooo much fun! And comforting, since my boyfriend has been gone for the last 3 weeks.

So many twin pregnancies on here! I'm very lucky/unlukcy (I can't decide) not to be in your camp as we had two embryos implanted during our IVF cycle, but only one developed. I can empathise with all the pregnancy niggles you ladies are having, although happily my first trimester headache seems to be much better. However, I have now developed very swollen feet and ankles for the summer, the "mask of pregnancy" and very chubby bum and thighs. I am nowhere near glowing, I think my body took a pit stop at sallow and tubby.

On a brighter note, we had our 20 week scan yesterday, and we officially have a little human growing in there! All limbs present and correct, and baby looks normal (all measurements slightly on the small side, but I'm short so it's stuck with my genetics). We decided to wait for the gender surprise, although it had short hair so I'm thinking, boy?

New, too...

Hey, there, everyone. FTM here due 12-10-13. I actually go today to find out boy/girl. I feel like it's a boy and have had sooo many dreams that it is. I don't care either way; I just want a healthy baby.