Names Searched Right Now:
Page 28 of 92 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
    Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all of you gender discoverers. Blade, I'm stoked Antoine will have a sister. I hope your placenta stops acting the fool.

Thanks for creating that list Blade, nice and easy way to keep track!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Hey ladies!!! Feel like it's been forever since I checked in and things have been busy! Congrats to those who have had gender reveals in the last couple of weeks, i found that everything became way more REAL once we knew he was a he Hope everything comes right for you blade, a friend of mine is having the same issue (she's due in September) and they're already decided on a c-sec for her.

I'm 23 + 4 weeks now and am officially feeling fat! I was so proud that up until about a week ago i'd only gained about 2kg (about 4.5lbs) but then in the last week i've ballooned and am now up 5kg (11lbs). Not happy about that at all as i've got a high BMI to start with so was trying really really hard to minimise weight gain as much as possible. I'm sure little man has just had a growth spurt or something though as i've been exhausted more than usual this week, so i'm trying not to worry about my weight too much as long as my blood pressure etc stays fine (which it is). Next midwife appt & scan is next week so we'll see what they say.

Can't wait to hit 24 weeks and have him officially be viable!!! Though, i have a funny feeling technically its 26 weeks in NZ, but i'll take it
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I see that I'm a little late to this party, but I'm hoping you have room for another! I'm 21 1/2 weeks, technically due 11/8, but will be either induced or C-section mid-to-late October due to 1) a previous stillbirth at 40 weeks, and 2) partial placenta previa that will *hopefully* correct itself in the next few weeks... obviously a C-section is needed if it doesn't.

I'm not having a very easy pregnancy. I'm anxious most of the time - first because of losing my last daughter, then I had a SCH scare in my 1st trimester, and now this PPP crud during the second trimester. If I get through the next 16ish weeks with my sanity and both of us alive, I'll feel like I've won the lottery.

I look forward to sharing in your pregnancies and all the ups and downs that go with this lovely time!
    Jacqueline Renée

Mommy to Ethan Thomas Sebastian (3.12.02), Bianca Felicity (10.18.03), Phoebe Valentine (10.21.13),
    and our daughter in heaven, Ivy Electra (stillborn at 40 weeks on 3.13.12)

I had to cancel our original anatomy scan date because for our anniversary Joel wanted to do something special, so he rented a cabin on the lake for the weekend. I called to cancel the appointment and reschedule the scan and turns that they had a cancellation next week and got us in! I'm so excited to see what this baby is. Joel is ecstatic to see if it's another boy. I don't think I can handle five boys. LOL. Nothing really is new, except I am a little bit more rounded finally, I have been getting a few headaches here and there, but definitely not as bad as I had them with Milo.

Milo keeps saying baby and points at my stomach which is the cutest thing ever. We have moved Everett, Atticus, and Declan to the back row of our van, and are ready for the new baby's car seat. We have started thinking of names! We have a few for boys, but none for girls. Joel is so stuck on the idea that we are having a boy, he won't look at girls names...

Other than that's about it. I'm so excited to find out what this baby is!
    Jamie

Mama to:
    Everett Jay (03/04)
    Atticus Reid (10/05)
    Declan Samuel (08/07)
    Milo Patrick (02/09)
    Flynn Alexander (12/13)