Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
    I deal with headaches off an on. I can usually sleep them off, but when I wake up and its still there I take 2 Tylenol and a Mountain Dew (advice from a doctor friend). Supposedly the caffeine/carbonation can help the medication absorb faster. Its my magic brew and I've never had a headache that its gotten past. I don't consider myself a migraine sufferer and maybe just the caffeine would do the trick, I'll try it alone next time.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

Also, I know plenty of women are afraid of it anyway but in reality, Tylenol (aka paracetamol) is FDA pregnancy category A. Meaning it's been thoroughly researched in human pregnancies and has shown to be zero risk to the baby or the mom. There really is no reason to torture yourself - and actually, there is research that shows moms that are in a lot of pain/miserable/sick also cause stress to the baby anyway. Healthy, happy mommy is best for baby - needless suffering doesn't benefit anyone!

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/0615/p2517.html
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

So I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and I can't believe how fast the last month has gone. I have had a house full of in-laws in my house, a wedding for my sil, and week at Lake Powell. It actually caught me off guard when I realized how far along I am. I have not felt any movement yet so I am still eagerly awaiting that surprise little nudge or flutter. I think about names for this baby all the time, but I am having trouble finding any names that I like. Names that were on our previous lists have lost their luster and the only name I can focus on is Linus. It won't work on a number of different levels (H hates it and it flows terribly with our last name) but its the only name that makes me smile.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

Hello! So happy I found this thread! I'm Jamie and I'm currently expecting baby #5 which is our LAST. I didn't think we were going to have a fifth baby. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is nothing like my first four (I know every pregnancy is different, but this one is just so different than with my boys) I had a lot more morning sickness, I'm however not showing as early as I did with my boys. I have a feeling that this is baby is a girl, but I would perfectly fine with another little man (then there wouldn't be many things we need) Our house is divided on what they think the baby is. Joel, Everett, and Milo think it is a boy. Declan, Atticus, and I think it is a girl.

Five more weeks until the anatomy scan, I'm so excited for it.
    Jamie

Mama to:
    Everett Jay (03/04)
    Atticus Reid (10/05)
    Declan Samuel (08/07)
    Milo Patrick (02/09)
    Flynn Alexander (12/13)

Hey all -

Hubby and I decided to pay the $50 cash and go to a business 5 minutes from our house called Baby's First Image 3D/4D to get an extra ultrasound. It's been a month since the last one and the next one with the doctor isn't until the 16th of July - and I'm just stressing way too much having to wait so long! I really wanted to check in and hear the heartbeat and make sure all is ok. And it didn't hurt if they could also tell us the sex.

So we went a couple of hours ago and everything looks good! And IT'S A GIRL!!!! Literally what I've dreamed of my entire life! I'm so excited and happy that my hands have been shaking ever since we found out. Couldn't wait to get on here and share the good news!!!

Hope all of you are feeling good too!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!