Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
    Congrats for all the little boys on their way! I think I felt my first flutter tonight, but am not really sure what I'm looking for.

Just felt my first kick! So excited I had to share really unmistakable, was laying on the couch watching a movie and it felt like someone flicked me in the stomach on the lower right hand side. The guy in the movie was proposing to his future wife at the time so perhaps I have a little romantic on my hands
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

@anniemarie: ooh, so exciting!!! I cannot wait until I feel that first flutter! How far along are you? My edd is 12/8 so you're definitely a bit ahead of me but I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow. I'm super nervous all the time about whether or not baby is ok so feeling a kick would be so reassuring!

The countdown continues: 38 days til my anatomy scan and we can check in with the peanut again (and we hear boy or girl). Trying so hard not to focus on it so it'll go faster but it's killing me!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

I'm feeling this baby move all the time now, I will be 23 weeks in two days and I feel huge! I mean, I really popped in the last 2-3 weeks, it's crazy! This is my fourth baby, so I think that contributes to my hugeness, but I also went into this pregnancy weighing 10-5 pounds more than I did in my previous three. Bummer. Where i live it's been raining for weeks now, chilly and just gloomy. It's supposed to be 70 and sunny. It's making me super grumpy and depressed. Plus, I feel so unattractive. Blah.

As far as the baby and everything, we are excited he is a boy, although my 6-year-old daughter started bawling during the ultrasound when they announced the gender, poor thing will have 3 brothers and no chance of a sister, as this is our last baby. He is healthy and doing great. I'm going through some personal stresses with my husband, our marriage is solid and I love him more than ever, we've been married almost 12 years, together for 16 years, but he in facing a jail sentence and might not be here when the baby is due, October 8th. We find out on June 26th and as the day draws near, I'm getting more worried and fearful. I'm a full-time student in nursing and although I am off for the summer, I go back to school end of August. Our other 3 kids are young and don't know anything about the situation and I am not going to tell them. It will be hard, he is the rock of our family and our sole supporter, financially. In other states this wouldn't be a serious nature, but we live in a very strict, conservative state, so there's no telling what might happen. I worry that the baby is feeling my stress, I hope he's not but how can I know?

Sorry to use this forum to vent today, I'm not usually this way...
    Momma to:

Oakley Adam
    Aspen Elizabeth
    Brecken Charlie

Expecting another boy October 8, 2013

@cvdutch - I'm 20 weeks 3 days haven't felt anything since and am even more impatient now!

@mommakyra - I am so sorry to hear what you're going through, that must be terrifying! We all know stress is bad for bubs but in your situation there's no point trying to stop stressing because its just not realistic... Guess all I can say is live in the moment, spend as much quality time together as you can & hope for the best. *hugs*
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013