Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    My dentist told me that gum problems are really common in pregnancy - I've noticed that my teeth are much more sensitive. I think the trick is to just keep flossing and brushing religiously.

So, we got our combined test Down's results yesterday, which was a reassuring 1 in 26,926 chance (I just wish they could have been more specific ), which is one less thing to worry about. Phew!

Still feeling diabolical, though. If anything, the headaches and nausea have ramped up in the last week. I'm very much looking forward to the vaunted second trimester.

Did/does anyone else have a noticeable bump at 13 weeks? No, just me then? I'm definitely starting to get the "is she pregnant or fat" surreptitious glances at my tummy.

Vaguely tender teeth was one of the earliest symptoms I experienced. I had been in for a cleaning and a few fillings (sigh) several weeks before, I thought it was strange that my teeth were feeling so sensitive afterwards. Looked up "sensitive teeth pregnancy" and found that it is fairly common, as the baby immediately begins drawing calcium from the mother's body. I missed my period about a week after that. Taking tums for calcium has helped significantly. Can't say that my gums have been bleeding more, though.

I think I have just a hint of a baby bump showing. My husband likes big pregnant tummies, he is gonna be going crazy in a few months
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

Hello ladies! I am 9w 3d and my original due date was 12/24, but we found out around 6 weeks that we are expecting twins, so we are hoping to make it to Thanksgiving. I wasn't ready to tell, but I'm definitely starting to show! So early. I have two girls who are almost 6 and 3 and 1/2. Now that everyone knows; my work, my husband's work, my daughter's schools, friends, and family, I'm more scared than ever that something will go wrong. My Dr. is optimistic because they are di/di twins and have all their own stuff and that is supposed to make them the safest kind of twins. Still, I am cautiously optimistic and spending way too much time googling. Looking forward to having a group of ladies going through the same thing. I tried posting about names the other day, but I didn't get many responses. Apparently, there have been a lot of people lying about having multiples so I guess it's assumed anyone with twins in a liar now.

I am starting to get a bit worried. Spotting with some very mild uterine pain. At this point (12.5weeks) a miscarriage is in preventable if its going to happen, so I'm fatalistic. Que sera, sera.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Damn. I hope it isn't what you think. I will try to be optimistic for you and I hope you are feeling better in the morning. Any chance of getting in for an ultrasound tomorrow?