Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    So hoping you guys can put my mind at ease.... Last night after dinner i had incredibly painful cramps that came & went, but almost doubled me over. Felt like really really bad gas. Anyway after about an hour of this I ended up spending the rest of the evening, up and down during the night and through to about noon today on the toilet. Since about noon all seemed to be find and I just put it down to eating something that didn't agree with me.

Because i'd felt fine all afternoon, I ate a normal dinner tonight and now, not even a half hour later the cramps are back. I'm a little concerned that this is somehow baby related and really glad i've got a scan on thursday morning anyway. What do you guys think it could be - just a tummy bug of some kind, or should i call my dr? I've no spotting or anything like that, just serious cramps & diarrhea.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

@rosebyanyothername - Hope your asthma has calmed down. I haven't used my inhaler in years and had to go get a new one prescribed days before I found out I was pregnant. I've never had it get worse with pregnancy before, but this time, I'm using my inhaler once or twice a day. Not quite what you have going on, but it is a bad feeling!

@blade - thanks for all the medical insights! Hope all is well with you and your tiny person.

@anniemarie - unfortunately, that happens to me every pregnancy. I read about people struggling with constipation, but I go the other way. Something about your body relaxing the digestion muscles to better absorb nutrients? Doesn't sound like a baby problem to me - try not to worry!

@cvdutch - praying for you tomorrow! And for some peace for you tonight

@misslindseylou - congrats on the twins! I imagine it will be hard to take it easy with two other kids to take care of, but sounds like it will only get busier when your new people get here!
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!

Hello, I joined a few days ago, Iv just saw this lovely thread! I don't know many people on here and I am looking forward to talking names and making friends.

I just found out I'm having a little girl, I already have a three year old son called Samuel Crispin 'Sam'. Has anyone else had a boy now expecting a girl or if you already have, is it much different?
    Teddy & Spence
    =

Samuel Crispin 'Sam' 09/10/10
    Expecting a grapette dd 03/11/13

13/05/08- The day I lost an angel, Joseph Spencer X

@mjc - thank you! Glad to hear I'm not the only one! The cramping is still hanging around but hasn't really turned into anything this time and after the initial intense pain, it's been pretty mild. Really hoping it sorts itself out because 21 more weeks of this would suck!

@teddy - welcome, and congrats on your little girl. No advice to offer as this is my first, but one of each is most people's dream so yay! I love your sons name btw! When are u due?
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

@anniemarie not got an actual date but start of November between the first and the sixth.
    Teddy & Spence
    =

Samuel Crispin 'Sam' 09/10/10
    Expecting a grapette dd 03/11/13

13/05/08- The day I lost an angel, Joseph Spencer X