Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Went shopping this morning with my best friend to huge kids clearance sale - bargins galore! Bought quite a few unisex onesies, bibs, socks, mittens & hats. So sad that the sale is ending on thursday though. I find out sex in 2 weeks and then i REALLY could've gone crazy

Have any of you ladies had any crazy cravings as yet? The only things i haven't been able to get enough of are orange juice & anything with ginger - not bad things to crave really.

@skarbassoona - LOVE your rollercoaster analogy, that was so what it was like! I only came off the pill in Sept last year after 12 straight years and thought it would take a while to actually get pregnant so when i found out i'd gotten pregnant in only 2 and a half months it was kinda a 'yay - but am i really ready?' moment. I still get overwhelmed if I think about how i'm going to manage a baby & my job and everything, but i've got an amazing husband and brilliant support network of family and friends so I know i'll figure it out.

@stellam357 - Yay for someone due the same time as me, only 2 days apart! How are you feeling? Have you had movements yet? Well done you for resisting the temptation to find out the sex. Hubby would quite like the surprise, but i'm just far too impatient to wait.

@rosebyanyothername - Hi, my name is Anna & i'm also a worrier by nature It sucks doesn't it?! I was so hanging out for my midwife appointment this week because it'd been 4 weeks since i last had any kind of a check up and as much as i logically knew nothing was wrong and i saw and heard baby at 12/13 weeks, there was still the niggle in the back of my head saying 'what if'. I can't wait to feel movement so i know s/he is safe & sound in there.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Yey, 10 weeks in for me. Not showing yet, which is good because I just started a new job on Thursday. Had a viability ultrasound last week, but won't get the results until June because my OB is away. Everything seems fine so far though!
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by rosebyanyothername View Post
    Any truth to what people always say about "oh if you are way more sick with this baby then it must be a ___(opposite of what you already have)"? I have no physic mama connection but I have been so sick with this one (compared to Ramona) that everyone insists it must be a boy...
    I am hoping it's true! My last pregnancy was a girl and I wasn't as nauseated, but really bad reflux. This time very queasy and since we already have 5 girls, and our oldest boy is 19 and out of the house, we would love for this to be a boy! Yes, my poor step son lives with 5 girls!!! I keep telling my husband that I'm sure this one is a boy because my temper is flaring- must be the testosterone (I know, I know, it could be the exhaustion!).

I need to join the worrier by nature club - almost bought a home doppler. I am just sure that we have pushed our luck and want to check on this tiny person every ten minutes!

The flip side of that is that I am back to where I was 16 years ago when I was expecting my second! My secret worry was that I was so in love with my first born that I couldn't imagine loving the new one enough. That concern took care of itself immediately, love is amazing in its ability to keep growing. But right now Birdie Mae (14 months) is so precious to me that I can't shake those thoughts. Silly but true.
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!

1 week until anatomy scan - can't wait!!!

So i've just started having a rather strange symptom and wondering if anyone else has the same - bleeding gums?! What is up with that? I just went to the dentist in Jan and got a check up and a clean and my dentist was happy other than that. But now, every time i brush the gums are bleeding.

Experiences/thoughts? Seeing as i was just at the dentist in jan, is it worth going again?
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I have bleeding gums with this pregnancy and I did with Ramona as well. I don't think the dentist can do anything. I just have to use my waterpick to floss because regular floss is like opening up a floodgate.
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013