Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Well, had my anatomy scan this morning and bub looks perfect, and is very obviously a little BOY!!!! So happy right now
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Bennett, Ciaran, Elijah, Elliott, Emmett, Finnegan, Grayson, Harrison, Nathaniel, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren

Aww! So much happy news! Hurray! I went in for a checkup today. Everything looks fine, found the heartbeat right away on the Doppler so no ultrasound for me . the one exception is that my asthma is not much better. My ob had no advice other than going to my pcp- who will have "that thing you blow into and can check out your oxygen levels". Made an appt for tomorrow morning. It's really annoying to be short of breath all the time. I can't even string 2 sentences together without a deep breath. Apparently my lungs sounded clear so I'm not sure what that's all about.
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

Rose, good luck. I've avoided saying so on nameberry but obstetrics isn't the most... intellectual of medical specialties. I personally wouldn't ask an OB to manage anything besides something within the narrow confines of their field. Definitely check in with your PCP because your asthma can easily come under control with a tweak to your medication regimen (again, most likely, inhaled corticosteroids).\

@Annemarie, congratulations! I love having a little boy.

@cvdutch hooray! The best possible news! Very happy for you.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

@cvdutch, yay! I'm so excited for you. 12 week ultrasounds are amazing :-) I've been thinking about you all day, and I'm so glad everything went well.

@rosebyanyothername, I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm sure one of your doctors will find something that will work for you.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

@anniemarie - Congrats on the great scan and exciting news of your little man! Sorry I never responded to your earlier post. Feeling great at 19 weeks now and still very impatiently waiting for our ultrasound on June 12th... getting there.... Definitely began to feel this little peanut in the last week and a half! And today, I believe the first real 'kicks' rather than flutters or rolls. So exciting!

For the last 10 years I've walked around saying that some things in llife are meant to be surprises! So to find out the sex now would make me the world's largest hypocrite. That alone will stop me from succumbing to the temptation of finding out!

Hope everyone is feeling wellas you reach the end of the first tri. It's amazing to feel like myself again!