Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Less than 12 hours left until my 12 week ultrasound. I am so nervous i can hardly breathe. There's no way I'm getting ANY sleep tonight!

And blade, I'm definitely going to be asking about that genital tubercle thing that you've mentioned. Congrats on finding out yours is a healthy, bouncing baby girl!!

Anyone who reads this, please send up some good, healthy baby juju for me, if you can? We need all the healthy energy we can get.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Good luck Christine! I'll send some powerful healthy-baby juju, but it's the kind that only works if you take deep breaths and get some shut-eye.

@emmabobemma - lol, there's always a catch isn't there!! ;-) Thank you!!!! I'll post tomorrow after I'm done at the OB.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Yay Blade! Glad everything looked good. I'm also glad you found a reason for the bleeding. Unexplained problems make me nervous. And congrats on the little girl ;-)

@cvdutch, you will definitely be in my prayers tonight! Try to get some sleep if you can. Stress won't change the outcome of tomorrow's ultrasound. You're growing a baby, you need the rest ;-) Let us know how it goes. I'm so excited for you :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Congrats Blade! Little girls are pretty great.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.