Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Larkin is my favorite. Laiken looks strange to me in writing but I like the sound. Miette is OK. Dagny I find awful, personally, it just sounds like an old man being called by his surname to me!

I think Lake, just plain Lake is so lovely and it has that sound like Laiken. I also like Laken over Laiken.

Larkin is feminine enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnylove View Post
    My favorite would be Larkin (which is a girl's name).
    It's the medieval English diminutive of Lawrence.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

There were girls in my class named Larkin and Lakin, and their siblings had unisex names like Jordan and Payton.
    Adelaide Hanna, Alice Brighton, Elena Sawyer, Estella Greer, Jane Elizabeth, Katherine Laurel, Olivia Poppy, Rebekah Blair, Sophie Meredith, Tabitha Avery, Victoria Charlotte
    Benjamin Andrew, Daniel George, Elijah Thomas, Jeremy Charles, Matthew Stefan, Michael Howard, Nicklaus Ian

From your list, I prefer Larkin. I think it sounds feminine, especially with Lark beginning, and fits in with the surname trend. Laiken, to me, just sounds like two syllables you like smushed together, and I don't think it looks nice written down. Miette is cute, but maybe a little cutesy? I like this one though, strong second from your list imo. Dagny doesn't have any appeal to me. Maybe you'd like Darby, Darcy?

What about Lark?
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine