Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Did you have an in-utero nickname?

So did you have an in-utero nickname that you know of?

Mine was Georgie. My dad's name is George Stephen and he goes by his middle (a lot of my family do). Even though they did not find out the gender my mum thought I was a girl and joked that she was going to call me Georgina Stephanie. As they didn't know for certain they referred to me as Georgie so it was unisex. It's actually one of the reasons my top girl name is Georgiana nn Georgie.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I don't know if I did or not, though I expect not because I'm not sure that's my parents' thing lol. Your story is cute!

I think when the time comes I'll have one for my baby, probably just mini muffin or baby bean depending on the gender (muffin if it's a boy and bean if it's a girl; this is based on the nicknames for me and my SO). I also like the nn Cupcake for a future baby girl because of my boyfriend's nn Muffin lol. Not sure about unisex nicknames in-utero, probably just call it Baby Neilson until we find out lol (if we find out). I'd like to have unique in-utero nicknames for all my babies, but that would take a lot of thinking about, and it's too confusing for me atm lol.
    Name loving BritBerry

//Juniper Madeleine Zoe, Vivian Rosemary Pearl, Jillian Faye, Hazel Pamina//
    //Fox Nathanael, Asa Bellamy Jack, Edmund Atlas Rowe, Tristan Willoughby//

I don't know if I did, but we had them for our kids. Our daughter was "Mini", and our son was "Mito". We still call our daughter Mini.
    mother to Louisa (born 11/22/2010) and Frederik (born 2/19/2013)

I didn't but my kids probably will until we figure out gender, name, etc. But Gremlin, Squirt and BB are all possibilities.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

My DS was Flynn the Fabulous Fetus we called him just Flynn though. Looking back, I have no idea why we started calling him that, but everyone I knew called him Flynn (family, friends, coworkers, etc).
    D.S. lil Bam Bam