Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I really like the sound of the name (but really disliked the LOST character).

Ana-Lucia with the hyphen definitely.

I'm only seeing the first four letters, and I can't get pass them. Sorry. Anna Lucia, maybe?

THANK YOU! I didn't even notice the first four letters. @augusta_lee, I surprised myself too. I love the sound of this name, but it isn't like my usual favorites. I'm not familiar with the Lost character -- hopefully kids of this generation won't be either.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I actually really liked Ana Lucia on LOST. She was a bit violent, but not a bad guy character by any means. I think part of the reason I stopped watching the show is that I found it less interesting after they killed her off.
    Last edited by geeknamezyo; May 16th, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr