Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Yay!! Congrats wren! Both names are gorgeous and it's so nice that you have both names all sorted! You can just focus on ur pregnancy now. Love how every part of those names have meaning to you, so special and well thought out! A true gift to your little one
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Aw thank you!
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

UPDATE:
    I ended up having a miscarriage around 10wks, but the baby never progressed past 6wks. Im doing alright. Havent given up hope, and still planning names for the next one.
    Our family ended up calling the baby Olive instead of Willa, but since both names were so tied to that
    preg, Willa "Olive"
    . The Lord worked mightily to heal our broken hearts. Thank you so much for your love, prayers and support!

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

I am so sorry to hear that wrenmaple! I will be praying for you.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Thank you, sunshine