Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Congrats Wren! I'm so happy for you! I'll be praying for you. Would love to hear more updates as your pregnancy progresses -- not that I want to hear about you having a difficult time, but just how you are doing and preparing for your newest little one. I have really difficult pregnancies and we've had a few early losses too. I feel like God has used pregnancy, fertility, and family (un)planning to speak to our family so much too.

LOVE Willa and Rafe! Great names and congrats again!
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

LOVE Rafe Charleston Henry and Willa Penelope Grace. Gorgeous!! I love your taste.
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Congratulations!

May God bless you and your family during this trying, but infinitely rewarding time.

You have chosen wonderful names!

Good luck with everything.
    cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur

Thank you so much! You guys are a Blessing!
    Rafe rhymes with Rake
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*