Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wow, congrats! My mom had HG and told some horror stories. By the time she gave birth to me, she was hospitalized on an IV because she could keep nothing down. She didn't gain weight the first 6 months of her pregnancy. I know it is no laughing matter, and you are a trooper!

My BFF also had it, but they put her on some sort of medication that really helped. I don't remember what it was called and I can't find it via google! I pray you will have an easier pregnancy, or get some solutions to help with your sickness.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Yup. HG is pretty serious. And POTS was actually worse for me. I take Zofran, and that has pretty much kept me alive. If I didnt have Zofran, I would need a PICC line.
    My love goes out to all the HG survivors!
    Thanks! <3
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

wrenmaple - Congratulations on your pregnancy! You and your family will be in my prayers during this time! Both the names y'all have selected are fantastic!

Aw thank you
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

Congrats Wren! What wonderful news! You will be in my prayers, and I hope this pregnancy is a healthy and normal one :-) I never know how to pronounce Rafe. Is it a long A sound and silent e like rate? Love the names, and how meaningful they are for you.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me