Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on Louisa Charlotte?

It has been awhile since I have posted for opinions on girls names. We had narrowed down our girl favorites to Eleanor Mae, Louisa Mae or Miriam Blythe, as they have family connection like our first Annabelle Rose. I have loved the name Charlotte for quite sometime as it is a feminine version of Charles (my dad who is in poor health), but I don't love the exploding popularity of the name. So I had thrown it out as a first name.

I just recently thought of the combo Louisa Charlotte. What are your thoughts on the combination?

Thanks!
    Last edited by katieramsey16; May 16th, 2013 at 09:41 AM.
    **Annabelle Rose and Charles Frederick have completed our little family.**

Louisa Mae flows better but always go with the names that have meaning for you. Charlotte is a lovely name, and its popularity (and 19th most popular name in the country doesn't necessarily make it ubiquitous) doesn't really matter considering it's a middle name, since kids' identities are mostly tied to their first.

Louisa Charlotte is charming.

I think Louisa Charlotte is quite lovely, and has personal meaning for you, which makes it even better. The SSA just released the stats on the top 100 baby names by state, so you might want to check how popular the name is in your state. It may be 19 nationally, but not necessarily 19 in your state.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Since Charlotte is in the middle spot, popularity doesn't matter. Louisa Charlotte is elegant, vintage and delicate. Gorgeous!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I think it is perfect!