Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I agree. I'm from Hawaii and Makai is a very popular name. Mackai looks made up to me. Makai is adorable though

I think Lennox and Makai/Mackai are great together!

Lennox Rowan
    Mackai Robert

Is Mackai your own spelling? I first read it as Mackal, like jackal with an M

I like both but wouldn't put Lennox and Makai together. They're mismatched. Lennox feels dashing and classy while Makai is laid-back and beachy.

Did you start with Knox & Mac and search for full names based on them? IMO an awesome name like Makai is wasted if he's just going to be called Mac. And looking at your other names make me wonder why you like Makai. It doesn't fit with the style of the others. How about:
    McKay
    Maclay
    McCoy

Shea * Jade * Azure * Fox * Greer * Blaise
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

The mackai spelling came from a baby book we have. It puts the origin as australian?
    No we started with the full names and just liked the nn's.

I like mackai because as someone said it is kinda laid back and beachy, like our family. Lennox is also a beach over here.

I don't think they go that well together but their your babies. I would prefer Lennox and something like Brennan or Lennon and Malachy but I think Lennox and Mackai are fine.