Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Xi'An, China
    I love Tamsin Paige... However, I hate that so many substitute y's for i's in order to be eweneek. Even when substituting a y makes for a legitimate spelling, it just goes with what I consider to be quite a 'chaavy' trend. (Is this the correct use of chaavy? I'm not British, so I'm trying out the word)
    Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14

XX: Artemisia Baran, Ilaria Katayoun, Acadia Laleh, Rosalind Soraya, Camellia Sitareh, Aida Tahmineh

XY: Raphael Artin, Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Aryo Matthias, Lorenzo Kaveh

I vote for Kylie Allison. I'm not a fan of Bronte's sound and Tamsyn just reminds me of Tamsin Donner (of the Donner Party), although it is a pretty name. Just thinking through any possible hiccups, would having the innitials KAO (cow) be a problem? I'm not sure. But I like Kylie Allison.

Best of luck!

I'm going to be the odd one out and say Kylie Allison. Mostly because Tamsin would undoubtedly become a Tammy, and Bronte just reminds me of a brontosaurus.
    Adriana Josephine,Alessandra Mary,Leah Susannah Claire,Mariana Abigail,Marisol Demetria,Caroline Michaela,Angelina Josephine,Susannah Loretta Fay,Leah Katarina,Eliza Cristina Joyce,Antonia Faith,Diana Jade,Audrina Rosemary,Sarah Guinevere,Catherine Ariadne, Jade Olivia *Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph,Gavin Daniel,Daniel Nico,Lewis Malcolm,Jared Levi,Jesse Levi,Connor Sebastian,Callum Wade,Keegan Jude,Quentin Dominic,Adam Elias,Calder Avery,Riley Shea,Adrian Daniel,Avery Shea,Joseph Dominic

Tamsyn Paige is by far my favourite. I do prefer the Tamsin spelling though.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Ontario, Canada :-)
    well, haha few things to say here:

Tamsyn: they love the name, but as far as I know she went to school with a Tamsin she didn't like, but her husband loved the name, so they added the Y.
    Bronte: they're from the UK, it's Bron-tee for them, and I know a Canadian girl named Bronte, she says it Bron-tee too.
    Kylie Alison: Alison is after her mum.

thought I'd clear that up
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James