Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Penelope Jane

31 36.90%
  • Felicity Pearl

53 63.10%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Penelope vs Felicity

Which name do you like with our sibset of Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve? We are getting close to a top 3 (or at least a top 5!). Thanks for your help!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

Felicity has my heart for personal reasons, so I cannot vote against her, but Penelope Jane is gorgeous as well. I think both fit in equally well with your sibset. She will have a gorgeous name regardless of which you choose.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I voted for Felicity Pearl because I prefer Felicity to Penelope, but I would love to see the combo Felicity Jane. Either way, you couldn't go wrong! (sorry, this probably isn't very helpful)
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

I'm really fond of both Felicity and Penelope. Each has advantages and disadvantages, since Penelope has more/cuter nicknames (IMO) but it is also more popular. Both are pretty lovely.

I dislike Pearl but like Jane - that was the final tie-breaker.

I don't like either of them much, I'm afraid, but I strongly dislike Penelope so I voted for Felicity.