Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Penelope Jane

31 36.90%
  • Felicity Pearl

53 63.10%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Penelope vs Felicity

Which name do you like with our sibset of Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve? We are getting close to a top 3 (or at least a top 5!). Thanks for your help!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Felicity has my heart for personal reasons, so I cannot vote against her, but Penelope Jane is gorgeous as well. I think both fit in equally well with your sibset. She will have a gorgeous name regardless of which you choose.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I voted for Felicity Pearl because I prefer Felicity to Penelope, but I would love to see the combo Felicity Jane. Either way, you couldn't go wrong! (sorry, this probably isn't very helpful)
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I'm really fond of both Felicity and Penelope. Each has advantages and disadvantages, since Penelope has more/cuter nicknames (IMO) but it is also more popular. Both are pretty lovely.

I dislike Pearl but like Jane - that was the final tie-breaker.

I don't like either of them much, I'm afraid, but I strongly dislike Penelope so I voted for Felicity.