Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I grew up on a farm. My father always called the calves in by calling out, "bébé!" I assumed that's how other farmers did it as well.

I don't think it's a human's name and certainly not one for an adult!

Please watch the old cartoon movie "Bebe's Kids" before going with that name! Great movie, just not sure I would want that association with my child's name.

Quote Originally Posted by frances322 View Post
    Please watch the old cartoon movie "Bebe's Kids" before going with that name! Great movie, just not sure I would want that association with my child's name.
    I'm seconding this. I had forgotten about "Bebe's Kids", but it's a terrible association.

Holy cow, it's not like I made up the name or the pronunciation, jeez!

No, I don't think anyone thinks you have, don't worry we all have names we like/love that the majority of nameberry dislikes! But you know when this is the response you get on nameberry this is most likely the response you're going to get from people, or worse! That's why it is such a great place to try out a name, you can get people's honest reactions.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot