Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tavish vs Theron

Getting down to the wire and we still don't have a baby boy name solidified. Hubby and I do not have the same tastes in names and we have been battling back and forth. He likes Magnus, Dwight, Flynn, Finnigan and Tig and I like more uncommon names (Tig is a maybe, but the others will never happen) Hoping I can bend his ear my way two of my favourites are Theron and Tavish. If I can come up with a middle name combination that appeals to him we might get somewhere.
    Thought and suggestions on the few combos I have come up with so far??

Theron William Huck
    Theron Benjamin Asher
    Theron Everett Knight
    Theron Emmett Rhodes

Tavish William Rhodes
    Tavish Declan West
    Tavish Nathaniel Jude
    Tavish Sullivan Tig

Tavish Raffert Rhys is too much isn't it?

Some of the names are family names and some are just names that we find appealing. We also like for middle names Harrison, roman, Lachlan, Cruz, Silas, Patrick, archer, Jack and Titus.

Thoughts and suggestions please! Please feel free to suggest other middle names as well, I'm looking for fresh ideas.
    Thanks!

Really? No one has any helpful comments?
    I'm legitimately pregnant and looking for name assistance.

I quite like Theron, though I'm not such a fan of Tavish (like them both better than Tig though). I also quite like Finnegan and Flynn from his list. Theron Everett Knight is an amazing name. Theron Emmett Rhodes is cool too.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I really like Theron, it's a good strong sounding name ! I also like Everett & Harrison as middle names from your list.

Good Luck with deciding !

Tavish for sure. It's handsome and dashing, and I absolutely love the sound. Tavish William Rhodes is perfection.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Wren or Simon Adler | Alice Violetta or Atlas Dov | Julian 'Jules' River or Juniper 'Joon' Lovelace | Roscoe Fox or Marlowe Fritz | Jane Lucinda or Lucien Wilde | Louisa Valor or Eloise March | Ivan Elliot or Iris Cordelia | August Jack or Jasper Hale | Dashiell Jude or Judah Reeve | Thea Marina or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Finnegan Wallace or Felix Raphael

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...