Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Your favourite, please?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ned Richmond

10 9.35%
  • Hopper Richmond

1 0.93%
  • Ignatius “Ziggy” Richmond

29 27.10%
  • Jem Richmond

17 15.89%
  • Ted Richmond

3 2.80%
  • Inigo "Iggy" Richmond

7 6.54%
  • Wilder Richmond

36 33.64%
  • Ziggy Richmond (Just Ziggy)

4 3.74%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I really like Ziggy, Ignatius nn Ziggy, Wilder, and Jem. I think Wilder is probably my favorite and I remember suggesting it. Bugsy and Wilder go well! But they all sound nice and I'm glad you found some you like!

I voted for Wilder. I worry that Ziggy and Bugsy are too matchy... But mostly I just liked Wilder best.

I voted for Ned because I don't know - for some reason I like Bugsy and Ned. But I can see that Ned may be a little blah in comparison with Bugsy. So my other choice that might be more in line with Bugsy would be Wilder. I think Bugsy and Wilder go great together.

I worry that Bugsy and Ziggy might be too matchy for my tastes too. I think its the "z" sound in both of them it makes it kind of a mouthful. Also I agree that I wouldn't do Bugsy and Hopper. Though instead of grasshoppers for some reason the addition of Hopper made me think of Bugs Bunny, which I never thought of before with Bugsy.

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    You can't do Hopper with Bugsy-- grasshoppers come to mind.
    Funny!

Ziggy gets my vote. Bugsy and Ziggy sounds like the coolest brothers. I'd want to hang out with them
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014