Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Your favourite, please?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ned Richmond

10 9.26%
  • Hopper Richmond

1 0.93%
  • Ignatius “Ziggy” Richmond

29 26.85%
  • Jem Richmond

17 15.74%
  • Ted Richmond

3 2.78%
  • Inigo "Iggy" Richmond

7 6.48%
  • Wilder Richmond

37 34.26%
  • Ziggy Richmond (Just Ziggy)

4 3.70%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I really like Ziggy, Ignatius nn Ziggy, Wilder, and Jem. I think Wilder is probably my favorite and I remember suggesting it. Bugsy and Wilder go well! But they all sound nice and I'm glad you found some you like!

I voted for Wilder. I worry that Ziggy and Bugsy are too matchy... But mostly I just liked Wilder best.

I voted for Ned because I don't know - for some reason I like Bugsy and Ned. But I can see that Ned may be a little blah in comparison with Bugsy. So my other choice that might be more in line with Bugsy would be Wilder. I think Bugsy and Wilder go great together.

I worry that Bugsy and Ziggy might be too matchy for my tastes too. I think its the "z" sound in both of them it makes it kind of a mouthful. Also I agree that I wouldn't do Bugsy and Hopper. Though instead of grasshoppers for some reason the addition of Hopper made me think of Bugs Bunny, which I never thought of before with Bugsy.

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    You can't do Hopper with Bugsy-- grasshoppers come to mind.
    Funny!

Ziggy gets my vote. Bugsy and Ziggy sounds like the coolest brothers. I'd want to hang out with them
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]