Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Update!

Update!

Hello! It's been a while since I posted on here. We've just gotten good and settled in the new house. It's a lot bigger than the old one and decently priced. Persephone's area is all set up and we're about to have both baby showers. I'm very happy! Also, Cody got a job so yay! I finally got to stop working where I was (which I hated working at) and he's bringing home more money than I was. Now, I'm starting up my own in home business. I'm making product and trying to get stockpiled before the baby gets here. I'm making hair bows and other accessories. I already have my first order (50 bows) and I'm on my way to making them. When I get an Etsy set up, I'll post it ^_^

I'm 8 months along, been feeling a few, not very painful Braxton-Hicks contractions lately, which is weird for me. I'm very nervous about labor and scared I won't be able to handle it, but I think, in the end, I'll surprise myself. I know half the pain is in my head and I'll only make it worse by trying to anticipate it. The doctor says Persephone is perfect and right on track. She's 4 pounds even. He says I'm a great first time mother as I haven't had any pregnancy problems, no gestational diabetes, nothing.

All in all, the move went well, the business is getting started, the pregnancy is almost over (relieved sigh) and I'm very happy with life!
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Wonderful to hear that you and Persephone are doing so very well! She will be here so soon.

Definitely post your Etsy link once you're set up, any chance you're doing baby hats or (soft) headbands?
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Welcome back to Nameberry, Dantea! It sounds like you have everything under control. With all of the challenges and changes that you've faced in these last months, I know that you'll find the courage and strength to get through labor with flying colours. Take special care that you get time to rest. I'll be rooting for you and Persephone.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I will be doing head bands and soft hats (if I can find good ones in my local store to work with. If not, I'll have to save some money and buy some sewing materials). I'm working on my first order and extra stock now ^_^

And I'm definitely resting! The bows and whatnot aren't stressful so I'm pretty content right now. Thanks you two!
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Congratulations Angel-- so glad things are going so well.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq