Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Us Round Out Our List

Hey again! So my husband and I have come up with a really good list of boys names for when we start trying for kiddos. we just need a little help finishing It up and deciding what sounds best. Our last name sounds like Sisloh.

Here are our girls names-

Cora Annaliese (not quite loving Annaliese, but were working on it... See girls thread)
    Ivy Louisa
    Lily... Also no middle (see Cora)

As for boys...

Merrick Liam- perfect just the way it is
    Callen Thomas- we LOVE Callen but don't like Thomas paired with it. I'd like something not quite so classic, and something soft sounding, like Liam
    McCoy- we seem to like hard C, and M names, and Irish names! We haven't found anything to go with McCoy. Hubby likes McCoy O'neil but I think the capital in the middle of McCoy paired with the apostrophe in O'neil is too much. And too Irish.
    Zealand- we love love love Zealand. Haven't found the perfect middle though. Needs something very down to earth to ground the uncommon first name.

Any and all suggestions welcome

I like Merrick Liam. Not a big fan of McCoy. My last name is an McC combo and few people get the capitalization correct (or just omit the second C entirely). I'm not sure how Zealand would fare as a first name.

If you are looking for another mn to go with Callen, maybe Patrick, Michael or something else slightly more traditional but with a different sound?

We are not a huge fan of Patrick or Michael... A bit too plain for our taste. We're really struggling with middles, especially for McCoy!

Hmmmm, middle names.

Zealand William
    Zealand Nico
    Zealand Aldric
    Zealand Hugo
    Zealand Thomas
    Zealand Milo

McCoy I'm really struggling with too. It seems odd paired with a traditional name like William.

McCoy Weston
    McCoy Jameson
    McCoy Alexander?
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Zealand Thomas sounds really good! But that leaves the problem of a mn for Callen.

McCoy is def very difficult! We really liked McCoy Jameson but it sounds a bit too Irish for us and just doesn't quite fit! Man this is a hard one!