Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Endellion!

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    C&P, yes it looks like it's pop! I'd probably never use it (maybe as a middle?), I think it would be weird if we moved out there... and the saint thing bugs me.
    Oh but I think it'd go lovely in the middle spot next to some of the names you like! It's not that weird as a MN- several of my friends have Cornish names & places in the middle I don't know much about the saint though, other than that she was apparently something to do with King Arthur. Was she evil?

I really like it, very pretty, but not too flowery, but hate the David Cameron connection with it so could never use it.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    Oh but I think it'd go lovely in the middle spot next to some of the names you like! It's not that weird as a MN- several of my friends have Cornish names & places in the middle I don't know much about the saint though, other than that she was apparently something to do with King Arthur. Was she evil?
    Yeah, maybe... hmmm. I don't know much about the saint either, it's just I'm not Christian so using saint names seems weird to me. She was King Arthur's goddaughter! And that is awesome. I wish I was King Arthur's goddaughter...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]