Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Endellion!

I love Endellion, it's very beautiful. I think lots of people pronounce it wrong though, I've no idea how nicknamed Ellie or Delia makes sense.

C&P, yes it looks like it's pop! I'd probably never use it (maybe as a middle?), I think it would be weird if we moved out there... and the saint thing bugs me.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

My first thought was Dandylion. Don't like this, nn or no. It sounds like a SciFi name, but not a real kid.

I love Endellion with possible nicknames Delia or maybe Lion. I can even see myself using it but in the form Endelienta with nn Annie(Ellie is just too close to Nelly, my daughter's pet name).
    And yes, looks like it's a new berry favorite

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    I love Endellion, it's very beautiful. I think lots of people pronounce it wrong though, I've no idea how nicknamed Ellie or Delia makes sense.

C&P, yes it looks like it's pop! I'd probably never use it (maybe as a middle?), I think it would be weird if we moved out there... and the saint thing bugs me.
    Endellion for Ellie - it has the name in the middle of it. Not sure about Delia - unless people are saying it en-dee-lee-on, it's got the dee-lee bit in it.

I don't even know the correct pronunciation of this, but my first thought was David Cameron used it for his youngest daughter's middle. Pretty name but it's always going to have that association, I think.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

[/QUOTE] my first thought was David Cameron used it for his youngest daughter's middle. Pretty name but it's always going to have that association, I think.[/QUOTE]

This was my first thought too. Its a cool name, especially in the middle, but i'll always associate it with Florence Endellion Cameron, the PM's daughter which makes it a lot less cool.(Florence Cameron arrived early while the Cameron family were on holiday in Endellion, Cornwall)
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles