Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I too thought McKenna immediately. But the poster is right: it does depend a bit on how you expect to pronounce it and want others to pronounce it. Should it starck with a Mick sound or a Mah sounds.

I prefer the Makenna spelling, but I really don't mind either! It seems like the forum likes McKenna best (I just skimmed - sorry if I'm wrong.)

Mackenna. McKenna just screams surname. First names should not have random capital letters inserted into their middles. Can you imagine a ChRistine or a ReBecca? I dunno. Just looks daft to me.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Thank you eveyone for the replies and suggestions... I think my wife and I have decided to go with Makenna as we are really looking for the "mah" sounds instead of "mick" as some of you have mentioned.

I wanted to get some other opinnions on the middle name... We originally liked going with a nice short one syllable middle name but now I am thinking that maybe a traditional name in the middle might be appropriate since Makenna is a diferent. What do you think and any sugestions on a middle name would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for all the replies and suggestions, you all are great!!!