Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Apollonia!

no, it's not made up. It has Greek roots. But it might be a lot to carry as a first name. Polly could be a cute nn though! I would probably use it in the middle. Hard to pair it with two middles! Using your list:
    Rosalie Apollonia Eve
    Juliet Winter Apollonia
    Apollonia Alice Marie
    Juliet Apollonia (actually, really lovely!)

i really love Juliet Apollonia
    Belle {kittens.flowers.coffee.art.books.}

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

dante prometheus edgar wolfgang alaric orpheus viktor amadeus dorian raphaël raven lucien varen quentin
    psyche ophelia rosa nocturne lenore autumn lucinda persephone ligeia pandora séraphine lilith iphigeneia zuleika

Prefer it in the middle spot, but as a first name Apollonia nn Apple would be adorable.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

Oh, I love Apollonia. It makes an appearance in the Godfather movie as Michael's first wife. I wouldn't let that bother you though, that's where I first heard it and I loved it

Apollonia nn Apple is really adorable
    Belle {kittens.flowers.coffee.art.books.}

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

dante prometheus edgar wolfgang alaric orpheus viktor amadeus dorian raphaël raven lucien varen quentin
    psyche ophelia rosa nocturne lenore autumn lucinda persephone ligeia pandora séraphine lilith iphigeneia zuleika