Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Well the breeder I was talking to entirely dropped off the face of the earth, she responded to me by email 1 time and then stopped, it's been almost a month, I've also called her and her phone is off and the voicemail is full. So anyway we found another breeder and put a deposit on a blue merle. Here is a picture

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...69284195_n.jpg

She is the bottom one.
    I would love more suggestions, because we are really loving Fargo but I am concerned that there aren't any good nickname possibilities. So I'm trying to top that name or come up with a cute nickname for it.

Bonnie- Sky is our neighbors dogs name, and our yards are basically connected so that might be confusing. I also agree about Snow, I never thought of that.

seraares- I like Clover, but with Kramer it's too similar because of the er ending. Blush is very pretty but definitely more for a red merle.
    Last edited by kaysee712; June 10th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.

I Like Snow very much.

Other suggestions
    Tessie
    Pepper
    Luna
    Merry
    Piper
    Ruby
    Colette
    Hera
    Olive

Does anyone else like Rue? I suggested it to my husband as he loves the Hunger Games and he said he didn't love it as much as Fargo or the name he suggested Indy.

I wish I could get him to agree to Rue because I'm loving it now.

love Rue...maybe your hubby would like it better spelt "Roo"? like a kangaroo? ( aussies are bouncy/energetic lil guys!) or Roux?

how about...

Paisley
    Minx
    Bliss
    Soda
    Narah (probably too similar to Norah, but thought I'd throw it out there)
    Comet
    Melou ( prn May-lou)
    Nella

I rather like Far as a nn, for whatever that is worth.