Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Losing strength in the name hunt! First name needed!?

Okay so sorry this is like my 5th question this week. But everything is failing , and I am sure that other parents know how hard the name search can be sometimes.... We thought maybe Hailey Rayne but now i have noticed the weather indication in those two names I don't like it anymore. Though for sentimental value, family links and the meanings I am thinking I would like to use Rayne as a middle name. Does anyone have ideas for a first name to go with that please?
    For more information I would appreciate names that are not overly popular unless you think they really really suit and flow well. I am strongly trying to avoid her being the 7th person in her class with the same name. I like old names and newer names, but nothing too wacky , no strange spellings and preferably with a nice meaning. I am so strung out searching and coming up with nothing, I have looked through so many lists and searched and please don't be offended if I don't pick your names, I have seen so many and know what i like or don't like. I really need help and not many people are responding when i post so , it is really hard. I am really afraid of her not having a name. If it was a boy I would be okay. As it is a lovely princess I am a little stuck.... I do like more girlier names and names that flow well off the tongue, rather than harder more chic popular names like eden or tiegan. I would preferably like one that had a cute nickname too.

So ideas please for middle name Rayne last name Taylor .....

........... Rayne Taylor.

Here's hoping for a miracle lol. x

I'm sorry that you are having trouble finding the right name! : /

Hmm...how about:
    Willa
    Della
    Laurel
    Linnea
    Adelaide
    Anastasia
    Maris
    Waverly
    Cassandra
    Elodie
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

No, I can see why Hailey is not ideal for you. Here are some names that seem similar to me:

Brinley
    Hadley - Haddie is cute!
    Kinsey
    Whitney

Sorry to hear you're really struggling with a name. I've not gone with similar names rather with some of your other criteria - old names which are girly & flow well off the tongue:

Alice
    Adeline
    Beatrice
    Caroline
    Charlotte
    Elizabeth
    Elsie
    Felicity
    Georgiana
    Hazel
    Imogen
    Josephine
    Mabel
    Norah
    Penelope
    Serena
    Tabitha
    Violet

I really hope someone comes up with something you like!
    Daughter Edith Anna born June 2012
    Expecting another daughter July 2013