Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Soren, and I'm going to disagree with some above... you don't need to have Scandinavian ancestry to use a lot of Scandinavian names... Actually, I plan to use Soren and Kian if I have 2 boys... people may find it strange, as I'll have little olive-skinned babies, but they are also names with lesser-known Persian roots. I personally love Amos, but share your reservation... Soren and August is cute...

Soren and Declan
    Soren and Lachlan
    Soren and Anders
    Soren and Leif (love this better than Forrest)
    Soren and Talon
    Soren and Kenyon
    Soren and Ransom
    Soren and Callum
    Soren and Lars (I adore Lars... *sigh*)
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I really like Soren a lot! The first name that came to mind to pair with it Angus. I also really love it paired with Viggo.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

You guys are great! Thank you so much for all of the thoughtful feedback and inspiration!

I have to say that I am really loving Jasper! (Thanks Mischa!) I thought about it a lot last night and the more I tried it out, the more I really felt like it fit! I can honestly say that it' s my number 1 pick right now!

Soren and Jasper. Jasper and Soren.

tfzolghadr - I would choose Anders in a minute if it weren't for the unavoidable nn Andy... Lars is wonderful and Leif is on the short list. If I'm not mistaken, Jasper has it's roots in Persia as well!

Quote Originally Posted by oneluckymama View Post
    You guys are great! Thank you so much for all of the thoughtful feedback and inspiration!

I have to say that I am really loving Jasper! (Thanks Mischa!) I thought about it a lot last night and the more I tried it out, the more I really felt like it fit! I can honestly say that it' s my number 1 pick right now!

Soren and Jasper. Jasper and Soren.
    You're quite welcome! I'm quite loving Soren and Jasper together myself! Have you asked your DH or son what they think of the name?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Love Soren and Jasper! Soren and Dash is pretty great too.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Miranda Sylvie | Margot Elspeth | Hazel Matilda
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Donovan Ezra | Leo Anderson | Lucian Matteo