Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Josephine Marguerite

45 42.45%
  • Helena Marguerite

61 57.55%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love love love Josephine, and with Marguerite it is stellar! It flows very nicely, has a great history, literary references, and great nickname potential.

Helena is nice, but just pales to Josephine for me. Josephine seems like a much fresher choice, even though both are classic names.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Harrison Joseph Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

Congrats to you! I love the name Josephine but with Marguerite it's a bit heavy on the "ee" sound and it may be an overdose of French names. Helena Marguerite flows nicely. Helena and Josephine would be lovely as siblings.

Does your baby look more like one name or the other?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Helena most definitely and congrats!
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Its so hard, she seems like she could fit either really. I couldnt decide whether Josephine Marguerite was french overkill or a nice pairing for that reason. We have some french background, but no significant ties. And, all ofthe name choices in some way honor family members that we love.

Congratulations on your baby! I voted for Helena Marguerite, it's very lovely. Good luck deciding on her name!