Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Would a Non-Name-Nerd Notice?

Would someone who is not quite as obsessed with names as berries (and me) think sisters named Scout and Piper was awkward?

It would be Boston, Piper, and Scout. Neither Piper or Scout were chosen because of the planes; although, my husband does love planes. We have another name on our girl name list that is a little higher than Scout (Lennox), but Scout would be a front runner with Lennox if it wasn't for the association with Piper. What are you thoughts?

The only other names my husband likes (besides Bailey, Brooklyn, and Kinley which I can't stand) are Arden and Sutton.
    I am a Chantal that has never liked her name... at all. Trying to give my children names they - at the very least - can stand.

Mom to Boston and Piper <3

Names I love...
    Boys - Grady, Crew, Oakley, Penn, Beckett, Milo and Callum
    Girls - Lennox, Callaway, Arden, Belle, Lorelei, Annabel, Posey, Violet, and Eve

Scout and Piper have an association?? Uhhh.... Guess I'm out of the loop on that one. They sound like they would go great together, although they're not my style.

Quote Originally Posted by karacavazos View Post
    Scout and Piper have an association?? Uhhh.... Guess I'm out of the loop on that one. They sound like they would go great together, although they're not my style.
    LOL! Well, that's good to hear. They're both names of airplanes.
    I am a Chantal that has never liked her name... at all. Trying to give my children names they - at the very least - can stand.

Mom to Boston and Piper <3

Names I love...
    Boys - Grady, Crew, Oakley, Penn, Beckett, Milo and Callum
    Girls - Lennox, Callaway, Arden, Belle, Lorelei, Annabel, Posey, Violet, and Eve

I think they sound great together too. I didn't know about the plane connection, maybe ask some plane people.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

I think it's not name-nerds that would notice, but plane-nerds.
    Mom of Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and expecting Andrew Lawrence