Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Calliope Celeste is lovely! What a pretty name, and my, it has options. There's also Lila, Io, Lio, or even Allie, if none of those other options fit.

Good luck!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

Gorgeous! Calliope is lovely and Celeste is one of my all time favourites. I love the doube C!
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Callie Susannah or Celeste Susannah - Beatrice Winona "Bliss" - Clementine Maybelle "Minnie" - Lula Rosalie ~

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nathaniel Arthur Miles ~

Thanks everyone I too adore Celeste but hubby will only agree to it as a middle name but it fits nicely with a lot of names as a middle name which is a plus. So happy we chose a name

Wonderful, just wonderful! I knew it was high time Calliope had its day in the sun. And I think it goes beautifully with Celeste. Best of luck!
    ~Larissa

~ Giving up Nameberry for Lent; See you on the 14th of April! ~

Calliope Celeste is very pretty! Whew, now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
    All the best,
    Mischa.