Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Our 3rd Boy Has Arrived! :)

Emmett Nicholas is here and is perfect! Big brothers Carter Benjamin and Griffin Oliver love him and are adjusting to the new addition wonderfully! I had a c section 2 weeks early due to placenta previa, but he is doing great! He was 6 lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long. He seems so tiny compared to the other two, who were 7 lbs 14oz and 8 lbs 5oz. Thank you all so very much for all of the name advice! We were down to Owen Elliot or Emmett "Something". He most definitely looks like an Emmett and daddy got his mn favorite of Nicholas!
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)

Congratulations! Emmett Nicholas is a great name! You'll need to change your signature now.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

I saw your other posts, and I'm glad you went with Emmett! Emmett Nicholas, as well as your other boys' names, is a handsome choice. I'm glad he's here safe and sound. Congratulations!
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

Hooray for Emmett Nicholas!

Congratulatiions on his name--which seamlessly fits with his brothers'-- and on his safe arrival! Very glad to hear the previa didn't cause any trouble.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq