Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lucky you! Kittens are wonderful. I think Lyric would be adorable. Or Clover.
    ~Mehri

I love Beatrice or Lavender!

more suggesions...

Sansa, Lyra, Soprano, Harper, Sonet, Iris, Carol, Piper, Chime, Flute, Noelle

I have a new kitty too!
    Her name is Gypsy

I like the names above. I love Clementine! Call her Clem for short like the movie " eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" I love that movie.

I am having a brain fart right now and can't think of any literary names besides Hermiany from Harry Potter...
    I named one of my dogs Albie after Albert Einstein and he looked just like him I swear! (Big head and wild hair ) haha id have to see a picture to get some good ideas flowin.

I have a new kitty too!
    Her name is Gypsy

I like the names above. I love Clementine! Call her Clem for short like the movie " eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" I love that movie.

I am having a brain fart right now and can't think of any literary names besides Hermiany from Harry Potter...
    I named one of my dogs Albie after Albert Einstein and he looked just like him I swear! (Big head and wild hair ) haha id have to see a picture to get some good ideas flowin.

New kitten's names

We recently got 2 rescued (how could you separate 2 sisters that the queen left on top of a honeysuckle bush before their eyes were even open?) kittens, and named them Zoey and Chloe. We already had the 2 dogs that my user name lists -- Sophie and Annie are both also rescues.