Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Matilda Catherine is lovely! Clarence is a family name for me so I like Clarence Luke too. Daniel Jude flows well. I don't really care for Clancy and it seems like the odd one on your list. Matilda, Daniel and Clarence would make a great trio of sibling names.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Matilda and Daniel are lovely together! I like that they're so meaningful. But Clarence and Clancy seem like the odd guys here- all the other names work beautifully together but those two seem dated and fusty. I prefer Clarence to Clancy, but if he has to be used I think he should be in the middle- Samuel Clarence, Benjamin Clarence etc. Looking at the names in your sig, Matilda, Daniel and Penelope/Violet/Ruby/Samuel/Luke/Benjamin/Ethan/Jack would work so well as a sibset! Love all of them
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

I love Matilda Cate, and I think Daniel Jude goes well with her.

LOVE Matilda and Clancy, but Daniel is just dated to my ears.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Wren or Simon Adler | Alice Violetta or Atlas Dov | Julian 'Jules' River or Juniper 'Joon' Lovelace | Roscoe Fox or Marlowe Fritz | Jane Lucinda or Lucien Wilde | Louisa Valor or Eloise March | Ivan Elliot or Iris Cordelia | August Jack or Jasper Hale | Dashiell Jude or Judah Reeve | Thea Marina or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Finnegan Wallace or Felix Raphael

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I like Matilda Catherine and Matilda Cate. I'd go with Catherine if you have a short surname and Cate if you have a long one. I like Daniel Jude but not Clarence or Clancy, which sound really old man to me.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye