Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    My name is Kiah Jessie (pronounced like the Kia car) my parents just liked Kiah and Jessie is my great grandma. My younger sister is Shealyn Paige as far as I know there was no reason behind that other than that my parents liked it.

I'm Kennedi Katea (pronounced Katie) after my grandparents. Grandfathers are Kenneth and Edmund, grandmothers are Kathleen and Teallie. My mom would have LOVED Nameberry if it had been around in the 80s. I think she is proud she was way ahead of the "Kennedy" trend!

Sister is Konneli Korri. She loved Kennedi so much that she wanted something similar and played with the letters to get Konneli (pronounced like Connolly). Korri I think my dad liked, it was a family friend's name. They changed the spelling to make the names matchier.
    Kennedi

Married to Jason (10/24/09)

Mommy to Ellison Katea (2/17/12)

Expecting Kellen James - due 3/5/14!

Me (Danielle Monet) & my younger sister (Kasey McGovern - she has my mother's maiden name as her middle)

There are 4 of us:

Casi Layne (I was supposed to be Miranda which I mourn over several times a week. Oh to be Miranda and not Casi! ) My name is pronounced Casey. My father essentially invented the spelling. Layne is supposed to be a combo of Elaine and Lynn (my parents' middle names).

My brothers are:
    Cody Adam (I picked Adam. They went with it. I'm not sure why. I was only 4 )
    Ryan Corey
    Eric Cole

Ryan and Eric are twins. I got to pick which twin was which name. Corey and Cole are both family names. If my mother had her way, we would have been Casi, Cody, Corey and Colby. But my dad said, "Nope."
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

My siblings: Ruth Charlotte, Wyatt Timothy, and Cora Julianne (that's me).

My husband's siblings: Hilary Eileen, Marissa Rose, Jonathan Henry (my hubby), Stanley Alan, Warren David, and Candice Leigh.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles