Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    I have two brothers;
    Daniel (27)
    James (Jim)- who is my twin (24)
    Eleanor (me) (24)
    Naomi (16)

Jacqueline Renee, me...
    Stephen John, my brother, named after my dad, who was named after my grandfather... So he's a 3rd.
    I share my middle name with my mom and it's also part of my username on most sites. ^^
    17 year old name lover!

Evelyn, Josephine, Dinah, Evangeline, Tara, Daisy, Louise, Cosette, Elodie, Rose
    Eli, Elliot, Jacoby, Thomas, Vincent, Joseph, Calvin, Daniel, Nathan, Tobias

I'm Amanda Frances, and have two younger brothers Matthew Thomas and Steven Anthony. First names were all chosen because my parents liked them. Frances and Anthony are family names. We all like our names just fine. Matthew does go by Matt most times, though.

I'm Kathryn Sarah, Kathryn after a friend of my mum's when she was younger and my dad picked out Sarah as he liked that it meant "princess". I go by Kat, Kathy or Ryn most of the time. My brother is Matthew James just because they liked the names. He goes by Matt most off the time. all my family have seven letters in their first name and five letters in their middle names.
    Name lover

Girls: Lilith, Francesca, Viola, Azalea, Coralie, Thalia
    Boys: Zachary, Alexander, Tristan, Michael, Charlies/Charlie

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

I'm Rachel Marie and my brother is Justin Clark. I have the same middle name as my mama and he's named after Clark Gable.