Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Leah Marie (me), Elizabeth Ann (Betsy), Samuel David, and Joseph Robert. My parents chose Biblical names for all of our firsts, and family names for all of our middles.

From oldest to youngest(me) we are:
    Sandra
    Cynthia
    Susan
    Robin
    Kerry
    Chris
    Karen
    Danielle

We are...
    Danielle Linda (me) - mums name is Linda.
    Craig Christopher - dads name is Christopher
    Bethany Victoria - my cousin, not my sister, raised by my mum since my Auntie passed away. I chose her middle name when I was 8

We use Dani, Craig and Beth.. Personally, I like my first name but hate my middle name!
    Mother to 3 beautiful girls and 4 gorgeous boys
    Maddison Elizabeth, Charlotte Olivia and Millie Rose
    Tyler James, Max William, Liam Henry and Zachary Daniel

My sib set is Kendill Lee (sister), James Adam (Brother, goes by Adam) and Erica Jade (me, goes by Jade)
    our children sib sets are Cooper and Riley.... Dylan, Cove (Covert), and Addison... Grayson and Jonah (MY TWO!!!)

My brother is Robert Shaun (goes by Shaun) and I am Erin Nicole. My brother's first name is after my dad and his middle name is after my mom's teenage heart throb, Shaun Cassidy. Originally, my name was going to be Ashley Elaine, but then my mom heard Erin Nicole on t.v and fell in love with it and that's what they ended up going with. I thank GOD that they didn't name me Ashley. I knew at least 6 Ashley's growing up. lol