Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    I'm Ashley Rose, my older sister is Kelsey Joy and our younger brother is Michael Patrick.

I'm Toni Grace. My sister is T@na Jo. Her first name rhymes with Donna.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman
    Other favorites:
    Ladies: Fiala Joan · Alma · Miriam · Claudia · Tabitha · Helena · Linnea · Vivian
    Gents: Jasper Simon · Arthur · Simon · Desmond · Theodore · Malcolm
    · Dexter · Phillip
    Guilty Pleasures: Lyric · Echo · Hero · Juno/Juniper · Lark · Wren · Zephyr · Vesper
    · Loki · Kyrie

I am one of five: Roseanna (me), Christopher (Chris), Nicholas (Nick), Jessica, and Natasha.

My name was chosen because my mom loved the song "Rosanna" by Chris de Burgh. She chose to spell it with an "e" as she figured that was the most natural spelling. Most people tend to spell it Rosanna though. My mother always liked the name Christopher and Nicholas was after her favorite uncle.

With my sister Jessica, my mom wanted to name her Natasha but her family hated it. So, she ask me what name I liked, and apparently, I told her Jessica. My youngest sister, Natasha, was a surprise and my mom decided she loved the name Natasha too much to not use it.
    [current loves]
    henry charlie theodore everett
    flora goldie wilhelmina mabel rosalie

John Joseph, Thomas Peter (dad's name) and Rebecca Jayne (mum's mn). I think it's not bad, if a bit bland? I don't know if that makes sense.
    Becky
    Just a 16 year old girl obsessed with names and naming things not yet here.

Alice Jayne | Azalea Juliet | Charlotte Ophelia
    Elizabeth Blythe | Poppy Artemis

Archer William | Henry Tobias | Leo Alexander
    Rowan Elijah | Theodore Michael

I am Jennette Leah (Nette) named after my Grandmother's middle names (though spelled a little differently in both cases.) My sister Ashley Nicole (Ash or Boo Boo) was named after the male character in Gone With the Wind and her middle was just a name my mother liked. My sister Whitney Kay (Minnie) was named after Whitney Houston and my aunt's middle name. My youngest sister is Tiauna Anita Maria. Her name was one my mother found in a baby naming book and Anita and Maria were names from her father's side of the family. (She is a significantly younger half-sister.) Ashley, Whitney and I were born in the 80's, Tiauna was born in 2003.
    Mother of Gabriel Christian, #2 (finally!) on the way!!!!

DH finally agreed baby boy could be:

Emrys, Sebastian, Atticus, Sage, Abraham, Ambrose

We're still discussing middle names....